This policy describes how Asaadi Supermarket collects, processes uses, and discloses your personal information when you use our services. We are committed to adopting the highest standards when it comes to how we collect, use, and protect your personal information.
-What we collect?
When you register to our services, we may collect:
• Your personal details, including your postal, delivery and billing addresses, email address(es), phone number(s).
• Your account login details, such as your username and the password (encrypted) that you have chosen.
When you shop with us online, browse our Websites, we may collect:
• Information about your online purchases (for example: what, when, where you ordered/bought and how you paid);
• Information about your online browsing behavior on our website.
• Information about devices you have used to access our Services (including the make, model and operating system, IP address, browser type, and mobile device identifiers); and
• Information about your precise geolocation.
-Why we collect?
1) Personalize your experience:
We may use your personal information to personalize the marketing messages we send to you and to make them more relevant and interesting, as this is in our legitimate business interests. Where necessary we will obtain your consent first. We may use your personal information for this purpose in the following ways:
• Using your online browsing behavior as well as your in-store and online purchases to help us better understand you as a customer and provide you with personalized offers and services;
• Providing you with relevant marketing communications (including by email, post, telephone, SMS, or online advertising), relating to products and services we offer.
All credit/debit card details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections in order to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.
2) Contact and interact with you:
We may use your personal information when we communicate with you, in order to:
• Contact you about our Services, for example by phone, email or post or by responding to social media posts that you have directed at us;
• Manage promotions and competitions you take part in, including those we run with our suppliers and partners.
It is in our legitimate business interests that we are able to provide you with appropriate responses and provide you with a notice about our services.
3) Manage and improve our day-to-day operations:
We analyze information about how you use our services to:
• Manage and improve our Website and Mobile Apps, when available;
• Help to develop and improve our product range, services, stores, information technology systems, know-how and the way we communicate with you;
• Detect and prevent fraud or other crimes.
It is in our legitimate business interests to use the information provided to us for this purpose, so we can understand any issues with our services to improve it.
We respect your privacy and do not disclose your personal data to any third parties.
We disclose personal data to other organizations/companies that perform services for the requirements of our transactions—courier companies for delivery of the products and other service providers that may require personal data for efficient implementation of processes related only to this website.
We do not sell, share, or rent any such personal information unless required by special circumstances such as compliance with subpoenas, court orders, requests from legal authorities or law enforcement agencies requiring such disclosure. This website takes every precaution to protect users’ information. When users submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and off-line.
CONTACTING US AND COMPLAINTS